1 cup (150g) raw almonds
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 cup (50g) desiccated coconut
18 (100g) dried dates
5 (25g) prunes
Zest of 1/2 orange, finely grated
Juice of 1 orange
Pinch of salt
For rolling: Desiccated coconut, chopped almonds, dried raspberry powder, chia seeds or cacao nibs
- Blitz the almonds in the food processor until they form a stiff paste. This will take about 7 minutes at full speed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process for 1-2minutes until smooth.
- Shape the mixture into walnut sized balls, rolling them between the palms of your hands.
- Coat the balls with rolling ingredients.
- Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.